Hard to find a mate for a mualaf !

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam,

There was a mualaf (Chinese Muslim) who contacted me two months ago to help him find a mate. Then I had to advertise his request in this blog. Unfortunately, there is no response from readers.

This morning I received a 'sms' from someone who asked me to introduce this mualaf to a girl, Religion Teacher KAFA.

I was happy to forward the text to the mualaf. What a delightfully mualaf heart, when he received a sms from me.

Then he contacted the girl. Feeling frustrated and disappointed because the girl refused to accept him.

Perhaps because he is a Chinese Muslim!

I really appreciate it if there's anyone among the readers who can help him.

Please contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KENA FAHAM BAIK BAIK, AZAN PERTAMA HARI JUMAAT BELUM MASUK WAKTU ZUHOR !

UMRAH : CARA MENYAMPAIKAN KIRIMAN SALAM KEPADA RASULULLAH

Hukum menipu