2012 : Satu lagi filem sampah !

“ Sir, have you ever watched this film ? ”, asked Hanna one of my Australian student in 2 international.

“What film ?”, I asked.

“2012”, she replied.

“Can you tell me about the story ?”, I asked Hanna with interest.

“Of course sir. It’s about Doomsday coming two years later. At the end of the movie a few people survived”.

Then I explained to my students,

“Class, do you know this film wants to tell us that we have a chance to survive and escape Doomsday using man-made technologies. For me this is rubbish and against what Al-Quran mentions …, that all living being will die !”, I expressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KENA FAHAM BAIK BAIK, AZAN PERTAMA HARI JUMAAT BELUM MASUK WAKTU ZUHOR !

UMRAH : CARA MENYAMPAIKAN KIRIMAN SALAM KEPADA RASULULLAH

Hukum menipu